Small business copywriting
Want small business copy that’s shaken but not stirred?
Whether you’re just starting your small business or giving your website a makeover, quality content is vital.
The words on your site need to explain your business, sell your benefits, set you apart from competitors and, above all, engage your customers.
But writing your own business copy can be tough.
Either you don’t have the time, or you struggle to express how great your product or service really is.
That’s why I created my Small Business Website Copy packages, with three James Bond inspired options to choose from.
Why choose me to write copy for your small business?
- I’m one of Australia’s most experienced copywriters.
- I’m an expert at both website and SEO copywriting.
- I’ve written for big brands such as Westpac, Virgin Mobile, Telstra, IBM, Curash and Nicorette, as well as heaps of other clients.
- My clients love me, and love telling me!
- I’m reliable, approachable, trustworthy, and guarantee to meet your deadline.
What does each package include?
- Consultation: A phone briefing so that I can understand your business and objectives.
- Research: Covering your industry, competitors and trends.
- Copywriting: Clever, creative content that truly sells the features and benefits of your business and/or service up to 400 words per page.
- Search Engine Optimisation: Awesome SEO-friendly copy with a special focus on titles, meta descriptions, formatting and link sculpting.
- Tone and formatting guidelines: To help with all your future writing requirements.
- Navigation and structure advice: Ideas to help you plan your entire site.
- Two FREE rounds of revisions: Within 14 days of first draft delivery.
- Professional proofreading: Ensuring typo-free, grammatically perfect content.
Okay, what’s the catch?
How much does the package cost?
For a quote head to my Contact page and I’ll send you everything you need to know.
Frequently asked questions
You’re more expensive that other writers. Why?
How can you charge less for small businesses than you do for corporates?
How does the process work?
- First, I’ll send you a short briefing document to complete. Then we’ll have a chat on the phone or via Skype where we’ll discuss your business and objectives in detail.
- Then I’ll give you a rough draft of your copy, outlining what needs to go where for you to approve.
- Next, I’ll write a full version of all the agreed pages and email them to you as a Microsoft Word document.
- From there you have 14 days to review the document and give me your feedback so I can make any necessary revisions.
How long does it take?
Can we meet?
Want to chat?
I'm Kate Toon
I’m an award-winning SEO copywriter and SEO consultant with heaps of experience. I help big brands and small businesses to produce engaging, creative, clever content. Now I’m ready to help you.