Is your website copy sending customers to sleep?
Truly great Search Engine Optimised SEO copy is written not only to engage your customers but also to boost your website’s position in the natural rankings and increase web traffic. It please humans and the Google gods.
My SEO copywriting experience
As you’ll see from my previous clients, I’m one of the most experienced and successful SEO copywriters in Sydney today and here’s why:
- I’ve helped major brands and small businesses achieve top five results in the natural listings.
- I’ve reached the top of the rankings for my chosen keywords (Sydney copywriter) in a very short time frame.
- My production background gives me a unique understanding of how websites are built and I use this knowledge to produce the best possible results.
- I’m able to either write SEO content for your new site or optimise your existing site.
- My copy is warm, engaging and satisfying, so much so you’d hardly realise that it’s been Search Engine Optimised!
If you choose me to help with the SEO copywriting for your website you can enjoy:
- Ethical Google approved SEO tactics (no black hat here thank you).
- Engaging, creative SEO copy that draws your customers in.
- Clear, jargon-free explanations of all the technical (geeky) bits.
- Comprehensive keywords research and recommendations.
- Clean, well-constructed website copy decks that you, your designers and developers will love.
- Training and templates, so that you can write your own SEO copy moving forward.
“We recently employed Kate to write some fresh copy for our Hip Kids website. It was important to establish a more fun, quirky tone of voice without losing the SEO value we’d already built up.
We found working with Kate Toon to be very easy. She was very organised,