RTA Live Traffic NSW site goes live
Last year I spent several months as Digital Advisor to the RTA working on a new website RTA Live Traffic, which launched yesterday.
The enhanced Live traffic NSW website provides real-time traffic updates to help you find out what’s happening on the roads right now and choose the best way to get where you’re going.
My involvement included:
- Information architecture, creation of sitemaps and wireframes in conjunction with the RTA team.
- Creation of functional specification documentation.
- SEO review, strategy and keyword generation.
- Design review.
- Full site SEO copywriting.
- Social Media advice and guidance.
This was an extremely complex and sometimes challenging project, but enjoyable due to the lovely team at RTA. I think the end result is fantastic. If I had a car, I’d be using it!
Did you like this post?
You might like my book ‘Confessions of a Misfit Entrepreneur | How to succeed despite yourself’ – buy it online here.
Want to have a chat?
If you need a Copywriter, SEO Consultant or Information Architect, then please contact me.