Who the heck are you?
Where are you?
What is SEO?
Well, put simply, every website is judged by search engines on thousands of variables. The algorithms that search engines use to decide your position are a bit of a mystery and change all the time. Just to make it even more difficult, every search engine uses a different method!
So how do you ensure that your site gets the Search results you’re after on the top engines like Google, Yahoo! and Bing? You contact someone like me.
What are organic, natural search results?
Why should I care about Search Engines?
- Increased visibility for your brand.
- Improvement in overall traffic figures.
- Better-quality leads.
- Improved conversion rates.
- Reduced cost of sales.
How do Search Engines decide on their rankings?
What is a keyword phrase?
How do I choose which keyword phrases to target?
For more information read ‘How to choose your SEO Keywords’
Why is it so hard to get a good ranking for my chosen keyword?
What is keyword analysis?
For more information read How to choose your SEO Keywords.
Can I pay for a high ranking?
What are paid search results or SEM?
What is search engine optimisation (SEO)?
- Designing and building an SEO-friendly website.
- Deciding on keywords that are achievable.
- Using the right keywords in your copy and code.
- Driving lots of back links to your website.
- Adding content regularly to your website.
- Creating link bait.