Are you drowning in copy?
Everyone thinks they can write good copy. After all, we can all speak English and our spelling isn’t that bad so, yeah, writing copy should be a doddle. Right?
Well, sadly, no. There’s a huge difference between being able to put one word in front of another and being able to write compelling, engaging, interesting copy that really sells a product. Copywriting that knocks your socks off!
- Branding documents and tone of voice style guides
- Online content and blog posts
- Video scripts
- Print and press advertisements
- Online advertising campaigns
- Emails and newsletters
- Mobile advertising campaigns
- Press releases
- Direct Mail pieces
- Brochures and sales documentation
- Event pieces
I specialise in three core areas:
- Advertising copywriting – creating clever, compelling ad ideas that not only sell your brand but engage your customers.
- SEO copy – copy that has been especially written to appeal to Search Engine Spiders and push your site to the top of the natural listings.
- Email best practice copy – copy that adheres to all the rules and regulations of email distribution as well as applying best practice thinking to get the click-though rates you need.
“Kate has a way with words that is second to none! She has done a brilliant job refreshing the content for my website. If you’re looking for a SEO copywriter with invaluable skills who is reliable and super fast then you’ve found her… I highly recommend – Kate Toon.Mitchell Coombes
Celebrity Psychic, Mitchell Coombes
Want to chat?
I'm Kate Toon
I’m an award-winning SEO copywriter and SEO consultant with heaps of experience. I help big brands and small businesses to produce engaging, creative, clever content. Now I’m ready to help you.