Unlike many other SEO consultants or SEO companies, I don’t work based on a monthly fee. My goal instead is always to provide the clients with the tools and know-how that enable them to effectively manage their own Search Engine Optimisation.
I’ve helped several big brands including Pedigree Chum, IMB bank, Liberty Financial and Whiskas to develop a practical, no-nonsense SEO strategy that compliments their existing digital marketing plan and business objectives.
ADCU – The brief
- SEO status: Review the existing site performance in the natural search listings against three nominated competitors – to act as a benchmark for all future optimisation efforts.
- SEO keyword analysis: Perform a detailed review of nominated keywords to establish keyword difficulty and competitor strength – and provide keyword recommendations for each page of the site.
- SEO audit: Perform a comprehensive audit of the site, covering content, design, functionality, accessibility, technical build, back links and social engagement. The audit assesses the existing site on over 70 individual factors and provides recommendations for fixes.
- SEO copy review: Perform a detailed analysis of site content including a complete element-by-element guide and simple copywriting template.
- SEO strategy: Provide advice regarding immediate actions, short-term goals and longer-term plans for strategies such as link baiting, back link generation, press and maintaining brand reputation.
I also included an SEO Copywriting training workshop at the end of the process for the entire team.
ADCU – The results
I really enjoyed working with Christine and Mario at ADCU. The process was smooth and the communication excellent. I was genuinely sad to say good-bye at our last workshop! Here’s what Christine had to say about my involvement:
“We recently engaged Kate as an SEO Consultant for ADCU. She provided us with an SEO status report, keyword analysis, technical audit, SEO copywriting guidelines and a comprehensive SEO strategy. We were more than happy with the quality and speed of her work, which came in within the agreed budget. I would definitely use Kate again and recommend her to others in the industry.”
Christina Imada | Marketing Manager | ADCU | 21 January 2013
The team will be implementing the SEO changes, and strategies I recommended, over the coming months. I am excited to see the impact.
Did you like this post?
You might like my book ‘Confessions of a Misfit Entrepreneur | How to succeed despite yourself’ – buy it online here.
Want to have a chat?
If you need a Copywriter, SEO Consultant or Information Architect, then please contact me.