Becoming a freelance copywriter FAQs
How do I become a freelance copywriter?
What does a copywriter do?
– Maintaining my website and social media sites.
– Discussing new projects with potential clients.
– Preparing proposals and estimates for new jobs.
– Research into a particular brand or company.
– Keyword research and assessment.
– Planning copy decks.
– Completing client amends.
– Invoicing and general bookkeeping.
– Also, since I offer other services, I might also be auditing websites for SEO purposes, creating sitemaps and wireframes, writing functional specs, or giving WordPress advice. The list is endless!
What is a copy deck?