Becoming a freelance copywriter FAQs
How do I become a freelance copywriter?
What does a copywriter do?
– Maintaining my website and social media sites.
– Discussing new projects with potential clients.
– Preparing proposals and estimates for new jobs.
– Research into a particular brand or company.
– Keyword research and assessment.
– Planning copy decks.
– Completing client amends.
– Invoicing and general bookkeeping.
– Also, since I offer other services, I might also be auditing websites for SEO purposes, creating sitemaps and wireframes, writing functional specs, or giving WordPress advice. The list is endless!
What is a copy deck?
What can I earn as a copywriter?
Do I need a website?
Do I need to be on Twitter, Google+, Facebook and LinkedIn?
Do I need a blog?
What copywriting courses do you recommend?
How do I get to work for big agencies?
Do you offer mentoring?
Can I work for you?
Can you refer work to me?
Want to chat?
I'm Kate Toon
I’m an award-winning SEO copywriter and SEO consultant with heaps of experience. I help big brands and small businesses to produce engaging, creative, clever content. Now I’m ready to help you.