There’s nothing I like more than a good make-over. So I was chuffed to transform the Australian Wide Tax Solutions website from a slightly tired, hotchy potchy look and feel, into a sexy, WordPress, SEO-friendly website with lots of nice bells and whistles.
The site is already ranking well for its chosen terms on Google:
tax advice Leichhardt #1
accountant Leichhardt #1
Financial planning Leichhardt #2
The client already had a logo and wanted to write the majority of content themselves. So the job involved:
- Sourcing and customising a WordPress site template.
- Setting up some damn hot plug-ins.
- Reviewing copy and reworking to ensure SEO friendliness.
- Writing Title and Description Tags for all pages.
- Sourcing some cool ‘accounting’ imagery (or is that an oxymoron?).
- Setting up a blog and writing the first blog articles.
- Integrating with social networking sites.
- Setting up Google Analytics.
My client had this to say:
“Kate Toon is great to deal with. She is an expert in the website designing and search Engine optimisation field, and I would recommend Kate Toon to anyone that is needing expert advice on online marketing concepts.”
Emmanuel Sarris, AWT
Want to have a chat?
If you need a copywriter, seo consultant or information architect, then please call me in Sydney Australia on +61 (0) 418 166 45 or contact me.