Advertising copywriting that will knock your socks off
Everyone thinks they can write good copy. After all, we can all speak English and our spelling isn’t that bad so, yeah, writing copy should be a doddle. Right?
Well, sadly, no. There’s a huge difference between being able to put one word in front of another and being able to write compelling, engaging, interesting copy that really sells a product.
- Branding documents and tone of voice style guides.
- Online content and blog posts.
- Video scripts.
- Print and press advertisements.
- Online advertising campaigns.
- Emails and newsletters.
- Mobile advertising campaigns.
- Press releases.
- DM pieces.
- Brochures and sales documentation.
- Event pieces.
I specialise in three core areas:
- Advertising copywriting – creating clever, compelling ad ideas that not only sell your brand but engage your customers.
- SEO copy – copy that has been especially written to appeal to Search Engine Spiders and push your site to the top of the natural listings.
- Email best practice copy – copy that adheres to all the rules and regulations of email distribution as well as applying best practice thinking to get the click-though rates you need.
Want to have a chat?
If you need a Copywriter, SEO Consultant or Information Architect, then please call me for a chat and an obligation free quote. I'm in Sydney Australia on +61 (0) 418 166 458 or contact me.
View more services:
- Blog copywriter
- Information architecture
- SEO copywriting
- SEO strategy
- Social media campaigns
- Video script copywriting