Whether you’re just starting your small business or giving your website a makeover, quality content is vital.
The words on your site need to explain your business, sell your benefits, set you apart from competitors and, above all, engage your customers.
But writing your own business copy can be tough. Either you don’t have the time, or you struggle to express how great your product or service really is.
That’s why I created my Small Business Website Copy packages, with three James Bond inspired options to choose from.
Why choose me to write copy for your small business?
- I’m one of Australia’s most experienced copywriters.
- I’m an expert at both website and SEO copywriting.
- I’ve written for big brands such as Westpac, Virgin Mobile, Telstra, IBM, Curash and Nicorette, as well as heaps of other clients.
- My clients love me, and love telling me!
- I’m reliable, friendly, trustworthy, and guarantee to meet your deadline.
What does each package include?
- Consultation: A phone briefing to understand your business and objectives.
- Research: Covering your industry, competitors and trends.
- Copywriting: Clever, creative content that truly sells the features and benefits of your business and/or service.
- Search Engine Optimisation: Awesome SEO-friendly copy with a special focus on titles, meta descriptions, formatting and link sculpting.
- Tone and formatting guidelines: To help with all your future writing requirements.
- Navigation and structure advice: Ideas to help you plan your entire site.
- Two FREE rounds of revisions: within 14 days of first draft delivery.
- Professional proofreading: Ensuring typo-free, grammatically perfect content.
How much does the package cost?
|ROGER PACKAGE||PIERCE PACKAGE||SEAN PACKAGE|
|Home page (Title, meta description and up to 400 words)||Home page (Title, meta description and up to 400 words)||Home page (Title, meta description and up to 400 words)|
|About page (Title, meta description and up to 400 words)||About page (Title, meta description and up to 400 words)||About page (Title, meta description and up to 400 words)|
|Contact page (Title, meta description, intro, fields and thank you message)||Contact page (Title, meta description, intro, fields and thank you message)||Contact page (Title, meta description, intro, fields and thank you message)|
|Tone and content formatting guidelines||Tone and content formatting guidelines||Tone and content formatting guidelines|
|Site navigation and structure advice||Site navigation and structure advice||Site navigation and structure advice|
|SEO friendly copywriting template for future use||SEO friendly copywriting template for future use||SEO friendly copywriting template for future use|
|3 additional pages of your choice||5 additional pages of your choice|
|3 x rounds of amends + professional proof reading||3 x rounds of amends + professional proof reading||3 x rounds of amends + professional proof reading|
|$999 + GST||$1,699 + GST||$1,999 + GST|
And you add more pages to any package at just $250 +GST each (approx. 400 /500 words).
Okay, what’s the catch?
The prices above are only available to established businesses (operating for two years or more).
Hmm, I’m interested. Tell me more!
I’m a keen bean. What next?
Fill out the form below to ask about your Small Business Website Copy package or call me in Sydney Australia on 0418 166458.
“Kate Toon undertook the copywriting for our new website and did a first-rate job. She was thorough, creative, challenged my thinking and most importantly delivered exemplary work. I wouldn’t hesitate recommending her.” Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, Creative.
Jo Scard | Fifty Acres
“I’ve just completed a project of SEO copywriting for my website with Kate and she has been absolutely amazing. Response time, delivery of copy deck, communication throughout project… incredible. Kate’s direct approach and overall delivery were all most appreciated. I loved working with her and highly recommend her services.”
Marva Munroe | Chic Bahamas Weddings
“Kate is extremely professional so we knew straight away we were on to a good thing, BUT extremely down to earth and an amazing pleasure to deal with. We love her and will continue to use her for all our copy needs, and cannot highly recommend her enough to anyone in need of copy.”
“Kate’s attention to detail and delivery to client’s expectations is amazing. She has contributed to a fantastic website for our practice, having done most of the copy, SEO and the technical specifications for the re-build. Even our web developers were impressed! We will hire Kate again for any SEO, copywriting and promotional work we may need in the future!”
Frequently asked questions
Here are some questions I’m often asked about my small business copy packages. If I don’t answer your question here, just give me a call on 0448 271 392.
Q. You’re more expensive that other writers. Why?
A. Yep, you’re right. My services aren’t cheap. But I believe that you get what you pay for.
With me you’re choosing one of Australia’s top copywriters, with an impeccable reputation, big brand experience, and an in-depth knowledge of all things SEO (If I can get my site to the Google number one spot for the term ‘copywriter’, I could do the same for you, right?)
Q. How can you charge less for small businesses than you do for corporates?
A. Large corporate clients often need more research, more meetings, more phone calls and more revisions. And all that takes extra time. Small business owners are generally more straightforward – rather than working with a committee, I’m working directly with the business owner. That makes things a lot easier and quicker!
Q. How does the process work?
A. I have a standard web copywriting method I use for all my clients, big or small. It runs like this:
- First, I’ll send you a short briefing document to complete. Then we’ll have a chat on the phone or via Skype where we’ll discuss your business and objectives in detail.
- Then I’ll give you a rough draft of your copy, outlining what needs to go where for you to approve.
- Next, I’ll write a full version of all the agreed pages and email them to you as a Microsoft Word document.
- From there you have 14 days to review the document and give me your feedback so I can make any necessary revisions.
Q. How long does it take?
A. Generally, I can turn around a first draft within a week of receiving your signed brief. You then have 14 days to make amends. So, all in all, we’re done in three weeks or less.
Q. Can we meet?
A. Sadly, no. The price above doesn’t include any face-to-face meetings. But we can chat by phone, Skype or email.