I’m excited to be part of the inaugural PitchUp event hosted by Feverpitch Entertainment.
PitchUp is pitched as an informal evening for like-minded people interested in engaging pieces of visual content, both corporate and creative.
The only rule is the content must be under ten minutes. Easy right?
Did I mention it’s free and there’s wine?
What I’ll be talking about
Apparently I’ll be giving a short presentation about the role visual content plays in my life and career. I’ll also be giving some insights into the importance of creative writing, along with some tricks and tips I’ve picked up along the way. I might even put a frock on and some girl shoes.
I’m a huge fan of Feverpitch, who have so far produced three of my projects including the short films Dreams of Evolution and The Postcard, and the TV series pilot Call Back. We also have two more short film projects waiting in the wings.
Okay, where and when is it?
PtichUp details below:
- Date: Tuesday 19th March 2013
- Time: 6.30pm – 8.30pm
- Venue: Feverpitch Offices c/o Deepend 3 / 2 Hill Street, Surry Hills, Sydney, NSW 2013
- Map: Check out the map here
- Parking: 2hr parking available on surrounding streets
- Public transport: Lots of buses go along Oxford Street and Flinders Street. Central Station is a 10-15 minutes walk
I want to book in now!
Well you’d better get a move on. At last count there were only 18 tickets left. Eeek! Book in here (it’s FREE).
Want to have a chat?
If you need a copywriter, seo consultant or information architect, then please call me in Sydney Australia on +61 (0) 418 166 45 or contact me.